Who we are?
The Oxford Clinical Allied Technology and Trial Services Unit (OxCATTS) is an exciting development within Oxford Brookes University. Located at the main Headington Campus, OxCATTS is within easy reach of Oxford’s main hospitals and with excellent transport links across the UK and beyond.
OxCATTS is led by an experienced, multidisciplinary team with a strong focus on successful collaborations and partnerships to realise the societal and economic benefits of high quality research.
The OxCATTS vision is to enable timely efficient development and evaluation of local, national and international technology innovations for allied health professions and nursing.
What we offer?
OxCATTS offers consulting and bespoke high quality research and education ‘packages’.
What we do?
- Trial Set up – developing trial and study processes and applications for relevant approvals
- Trial Management – delivery of high quality trials and studies within budget and on time
- Data Management – providing solutions and support for clinical databases
- Stakeholder Engagement – facilitating the development of key stakeholder relationships
- Data Analysis – creating bespoke raw data analytical and statistical packages to suit your needs
- Facilities – providing access to clinical exercise facilities and equipment
- Training – delivering high quality engaging e-learning and face to face courses
Being involved in research takes many forms and is not just about being a patient or research participant. It can also be very rewarding in many ways and through the Centre for Movement, Occupational and Rehabilitation Sciences (MOReS) we include members of the public across a range of activities.
Some of these include identifying research priorities, as an advisor to ongoing project and helping to develop project information materials.
Let’s make something together.